As a member of our Product team, you will join a team of bright, fast paced product managers.
Within your team of 6, you’ll work with all of our technical groups to build cutting edge platform modules that power the applications of our company. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
As Product Manager for Everbridge, you will drive the product strategy and roadmap for critical modules and integrations within Everbridge Open. At the core, Everbridge Open is an ecosystem of Connectors, partner integrations, APIs, and other integration mechanism which help extend the use cases of the Everbridge platform and provide more value to customers. You will work with the Everbridge team, use market research information, and customer feedback to determine product strategy and priorities. You will build capabilities from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy working with high-performance technology teams, spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work very closely with Product Management, Engineering, and SaaS Operations to define requirements. You will work with engineering teams in multiple cities around the world to deliver the next generation of the Everbridge platform. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also work very closely with the client-facing support teams to ensure they know how to respond to client/partner inquiries. You will also serve as the internal and external advocate for the Everbridge Open, working with the sales channel and key clients/partners.
•Owning the success of various modules
• Managing product life cycle from strategic planning to roadmap development to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future capabilities by conducting research, collaborating with internal teams, reviewing client feedback, and visiting with clients and partners
• Developing and managing vision and detailed requirements
• Driving a solution set across multiple teams from market requirements to feature/capability positioning to training internal teams
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan with a cross-functional team
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
• Providing regular executive reports spanning work-in-progress, performance goal tracking, roadmap, market research, customer feedback, and internal feedback
• 3+ years direct experience developing vision and requirements for mission-critical, high-performant, automated high-volume messaging applications
• 3+ years working in an ITIL/ITSM environment, and knowledge of best practices
• 4+ years of product management or related experience in SaaS enterprise software
• Bachelors’ degree in engineering or computer science preferred.
• Must be accomplished in defining and launching successful software technology services
• Must have strong technical aptitude and background, including knowledge of SaaS and software development processes
• Must be technically driven with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies
• Must be highly organized and very efficient in project management and presentations
• Must have considerable product lifecycle management experience with demonstrated impact and progression of responsibility
• Must have good knowledge of enterprise software
• Must be able to combine big-thinking strategic perspective with a detail-oriented approach to problem solving
• Must be entrepreneurial with a can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference
• Must be proficient in driving for results with a sense of accountability and ability to change pace and focus due to dynamic ecosystem
• Must have knowledge and experience with data-driven products, data models and APIs
• Must have strong communications (written, verbal, presentation) skills
• Must have experience working in a fast-pace environment
• Must have some knowledge and experience in Cloud / SaaS technologies or offerings • Able to travel (approximately 5-10%)