Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrialtechnology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position is responsible for “cradle to grave” ownership of a product line consisting of lifting equipment and heavy duty tools for the Automotive and Commercial Trucking aftermarket. Ownership of product line portfolio from conceptual stages through the entire product life cycle, with overall responsibility established in terms of revenue and product line profitability.Otherresponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for management of the following product categories; Hydraulic Shop Equipment, Shop Presses, Service Jacks & Stands, Diesel Particulate Filter Service, Transmission Jacks, Lifting Tables, Heavy Duty Tools.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned product segment strategy. Finds new products and identifies market size and new markets. The foundation of this strategy is an in-depth
understanding of current and future customer and channel partner needs relating to the form/fit/function and feature/benefits of current and new products and may include a new and complementary product line that targets new customers and channels.
- Develops and maintains product segment analyses based published market data, customer/channel partner interviews, sales team input and market feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Product Management required.
- Strong understanding of product management functions, including sales/marketing, market segments, purchasing, product engineering, production, cost analysis, quality and customer service, as well as general business management fundamentals.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, and familiar with MS Project software.
- BAAN knowledge is an advantage.
- Prefer experience within automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels internal and external to the organization, in verbal, written, electronic, and presentation formats; polished and effective when communicating with individuals or with groups.
- Demonstrated analytical skills of reports and numbers.
- Analytical skills to evaluate ideas and determine greatest opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills to determine product viability.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills from start to finish with appropriate follow through.
- Ability to develop concrete specifications and definitions from a broad collection of facts and ideas.
- Ability to accurately forecast.
- Ability to manage margins and utilize market pricing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% mainly domestically required.
- Must be within a commutable distance to facility.Relocation support not offered.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship.
- Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.