Product Manager to join the Product team. You must have at least 2 years of Product Management experience, ideally in a startup selling Enterprise SAAS platforms. You should have excellent communications skills and experience writing specs/ user stories.
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing product and recognize the implications of a proposed enhancement or change.
- Interact with external customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
- Plan ahead several sprints and maintain a backlog of features – you must also adapt quickly as new conditions arise.
- Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement.
- Work with Design team to flesh out the product’s UX and functionality.
- Work directly with engineers and QA to solve problems and make decisions during development.
- Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Product Manager experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes.
- Strong technical and business acumen and proven project management skills.
- Enabler personality that prioritizes the team, customer/user and company needs.
- Good knowledge of internet marketing, communications tools and social media.
- Bonus: You have experience working in the fast-paced environment of startups selling Enterprise SAAS platforms.
- Bonus: You have prior experience managing cross-platform products on Web and Mobile.
- Bonus: You have experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).