Job Description Summary
This person will be responsible for the successful management of the $125MM Enteral Feeding product portfolio (within the Digestive Health platform) for North America. This role reports directly to the Associate Marketing Director – North America Core Devices.
Primary Customers and Expectations:
Internal Customers: Sales and marketing teams including Core Device sales leadership, the Director of North America Marketing, other Product Managers, and the field sales organization.
External Customers: Healthcare facilities, Halyard Health healthcare accounts, and business partners.
The incumbent reports to the Associate Marketing Director – North America and has overall responsibility supporting the MIC-KEY Enteral Feeding Tube system. The primary responsibilities for the position include: exceeding financial budget each calendar year, business planning, tactics development/execution, market assessment, competitive intelligence, pricing strategies, GPO/IDN strategies, key customer management, new product launches within the region, developing and running SABs (sales advisory boards), improving GP and OP, advising Global Strategic Marketing on future pipeline decisions, and trade show management.
- 5+ years of medical device experience
- 2-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience in the healthcare sector
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel 10-30% of the time for work primarily in North America (United States and Canada)
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Complex project management experience
- The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
- Gaining and understanding the internal/external customer perspective
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Successful product launch example(s)
- Prior development of strategic business plans
- Management of an advertising and promotion budget
- Development of key tactics and execution plans that drive strategic goals
- Ability to assess the market and competitive landscape
- Experience in forecasting and demand planning
- In-depth understanding of the medical device legal and regulatory pathways
- Knowledge and experience with branding and brand management
- MBA degree with either a Marketing or Business related concentration
- Ability to work with a team
- Must have the ability to multi-task and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.