Product Manager, Enrollments
at Udacity (View all jobs)Mountain View
Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtualreality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Product team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a Product Manager for Enrollments you will be a key driver for our Growth initiatives. You will be building the experience and infrastructure for millions of students that enroll with Udacity. Your workstarts at the moment when someone is interested in becoming a Udacity student. The experiences that you will be building and owning range from a seamless sign-in and sign-up experience to drive the understanding and infrastructure of our shared student-base for all Udacity services, and will guide every new person to become a successful student.
- Define the early student experience for new Udacity students - starting from sign-up to their first successes in Learning.
- Improve the sign-in and sign-up experience along with the definition of the underlying platform and infrastructure needs.
- Be a key embedded member of the Marketing and Growth team and product leader representing this team
- Work closely with your peers in product, content, design, and the engineering team to build an onboarding experience to ensure successful student outcome.
- Be a strong partner and key bridge between our Learning and Marketing teams- understand their growth and engagement needs, abstract and prioritize into your roadmap.
- Developing the shared user base and single account experiences across all Udacity services.
- Communicate your team’s roadmap and progress within the company.
- 5+ years consumer product management, preferably in the consumer space
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Knowledge and understanding of current analytics tools
- Intuition for what makes a great product, high attention to detail
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications
- Experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Start up experience is a plus!