Product Manager ( End - User Experiences )
About the role
- 3-4 plus years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in software industry (PM, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch.
- Experience with B2B enterprise products involving complex workflows and different user personas.
- Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer’s customers. You work tirelessly to understand the customer and the challenges of getting their job done. Then you synthesize those learnings into great product solutions.
- Focus on building and delivering continuous value, not one-off features. Experience defining KPIs, establishing benchmarks, and exceeding results.
- Combination of entrepreneurial and big company experience a plus. Experience at companies in the mobile ecosystem also a plus.
- Endless drive to learn, grow and adapt.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore