EducationDynamics is a marketing services and technology company dedicated to connecting students to the right program at the right school at the right time. As the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, we identify individuals who are the best fit for a school's programs and who are most likely to complete them. Our services also cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
THIS JOB IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- Are an out-of-the-box thinker, able to come up with innovative solutions.
- Are super collaborative, and enjoy being part of a team working together to make things happen
- Can keep yourself independently motivated to stay the course on any given project, always finishing strong.
- Thrive when challenged, and have no problem coming up with Plan B, Plan C, Plan D when Plan A doesn’t pan out.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, TASKS:
- Evaluate 3rd party APIs and associated data to determine which will provide the most value to our user base
- Identify areas across our websites where we can dynamically insert data imported from 3rd party APIs
- Defining and writing user stories for both backend systems to ingest the API data as well as front end systems to display the API data in a visually appealing manner
- Collaborate with tech teams to bring to market new dynamic data based content on our websites
- Work with the SEO team to ensure all website changes are properly marked up for SEO optimization
- Assists in the execution/analysis of integration, user acceptance and performance testing
- Perform analyses to extract actionable insights that will help drive product decisions
- Measure effectiveness and usability of features and incrementally improve product
- Experience creating requirements documentation
- Highly analytical. Able to analyze both qualitative and quantitative data and can effectively communicate insights with stakeholders who may have little understanding of subject matter
- CMSexperience, Drupal a plus
- Experience with wireframe prototype tools (e.g., Axure) is preferred.
- Experience with google or other analytics tools
- Basic understanding of UX and UI principles
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Product Management or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years of online product management experience