$150K — $200K *
About the Company:
Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Seeking highly motivated, strategic and experienced eCommerce Product Manager, to drive our Custom digital product roadmap, define, build and launch new initiatives that transform the way we do business and how customers shop with us. You will work with senior leadership across the enterprise to explore and assess ideas that leverage our core competencies and competitive advantages to transform the consumer experience on how he manages his wardrobe. You will partner with business and engineering teams to drive the product lifecycle including ideation, definition, prioritization and program management to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The ideal candidate has a strong background working on technical, operational and cross functional projects and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. The individual should possess an acute attention to detail, and the dedication to see projects through from start to finish with a high level of organization and sense of accountability.
• Own and drive end-to-end product roadmap; create the vision, set the strategy and requirements, prioritize complex deliverables, drive requirement discussions and identify key technology and solution gaps
• Manage product lifecycle from beginning to end (definition, design, development, project management, implementation, testing, launch)
• Drive project work streams to identify and evaluate opportunities and priorities to increase site performance, user experience and overall revenue
• Deeply understand customer pain points and translate customer needs into business, product and user experience requirements
• Work cross-functionally with design, development, engineering, customer service, and store operations teams from development through testing and launch
• Own and manage the platform release cycle including business case, feature prioritization, requirements, design, use cases, mockups, testing and implementation
• Manage proof-of-concept process and testing, validation and competitive analysis
• Partner with VP, Digital Product and Engineering Leadership to drive ‘test and learn’ methodology across the organization centered around agile development and quick to market experimentation with new technology
• Assist in other areas as needed
• 5+ years of Growth / Product Management experience building consumer and eCommerce products, retail experience a plus
• BS/BA required
• eCommerce experience required
• Excellent command of Agile frameworks and Scrum methodology.
• Track record of owning and driving end-to-end product requirements including prioritizing complex deliverables, driving discussions that lead to solutions and running large meetings with technical and business teams
• Proven and successful experience with managing end-to-end new product launches including deep understanding of effective product lifecycle planning
• Deep understanding and experience in writing business and functional requiements and user stories
• Experience in leading and managing mobile initiatives
• Strong technical and non-technical communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
• Motivational and strong people manager who leads by example and excels at communication to ensure alignment with all team members
• Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities. An understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design, with expertise in data-tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Heap or similar tool.
• Ability to make sound business decisions and judgments in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Strong project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple initiatives concurrently, delivering high quality work under tight timelines
Valid through: 4/21/2021