Crate and Barrel is America’s most exciting housewares specialty retailer with 100+ locations and over 6,500 associates nationwide. We are seeking an experienced, committed and enthusiastic professional to join our eCommerce department, as Product Manager, eCommerce located in Northbrook, Illinois.
- Execute “best in class” in eCommerce product management methodology.
- Lead a defined area or product(s)’ definition and delivery schedule.
- Lead a product team to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall eCommerce product vision.
- Leverage the team to make sure that delivery is as efficient and predictable as possible. Project manage as needed or delegate project management as needed.
- Manage the product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business.
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product that maximize customer insight, site data, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Create and foster a team dynamic that is motivated to improve the customer experience, product scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Support site search optimization, external search engine optimization, and paid search marketing.
- Support the eCommerce site operations team, including all site changes and hosting, to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the Site Management team, where appropriate.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, including product management and external search.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field.
- Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of B-to-C eCommerce best practices and strategies.
- Collaborative work approach with the ability to create and work within a team atmosphere.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently.
- Strong manager and leader with demonstrated skills.
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
- Passionate about product and driving business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
Job ID PME0418-999INT