We're seeking a Product Manager to build out our driver experience product suite. You leverage a user centered approach to build a delightful and impactful set of products for our drivers. This includes hardware interfaces, mobile applications, and user signaling. You are constantly striving for the best experience across all products and bring a strong strategic vision grounded in market understanding. You bring a unique mix of design thinking and business cases to your work. You are excited about leading a wide range of products aimed at transforming the advertising and transportation industries in equal measure
We are looking for passionate, and intellectually curious product leaders who have the ability to invent with empathy, ask hard questions and leverage market insight to bring your strategic vision to life. In this role you will work cross functionally with design, engineering, marketing and sales to optimize current solutions and bring new products into fruition. At Volta we believe in solutions that are centered around our customers and challenge the ecosystem, in which they sit, to be better for society at large.
This position will be based in San Francisco, and will report to the Head of Product.
- Work with Head of Product to produce strategy and roadmap of driver experience products
- Ensure personality of the brand comes through end to end experience with empathy and customer delight at the forefront
- Collaborate with diverse disciplines to define products capable of building meaningful market differentiation
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to inform internal development and innovation
- Define product requirements and work with program managers to build ambitious but executable roadmaps
- Work with the innovation team to invent and build POCs that inform multi year roadmaps while pushing the edge of what is possible
- Establish and strengthen industry relationships to create tailwinds for products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in product development
- Proven experience with user centered design thinking
- Experience bringing ad products from concept to market
- Proven ability to work with varied stakeholders to build relationships and alignment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player. You can work independently but love bringing insights back to your team and learning from each other.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to imagine solutions that have not be invented yet
- A sense of humor and/or a deep love of the history and future of transportation
- Passion for driving change and leaving a lasting footprint