Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client’s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
• The Product Manager will be responsible for managing / oversight of creation of clinical care functionality which will need to integrate with our behavioral health product offerings. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing solutions to assisting with the defining new solutions for the company.
• The Product Manager will manage all aspects of the life cycle including market research, product requirements, pricing, launch coordination and creation of sales tools.
• The Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality and the ability to execute at the tactical level.
• They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand industry problems, participate in conferences and gain recognition as an industry leader and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
• A strong knowledge of electronic health care usage within the primary/physical or behavioral health care environment.
• Demonstrates strong leadership with the ability to influence and motivate cross functional teams to gain their cooperation and engagement for overall product strategy and execution.
• Verified strategic agility with the capacity to understand complex business problems, market trends, and technology challenges and synthesize them into a clear concise business plan and product roadmap.
• Possesses strong negotiation skill with capability to develop win/win solutions (for the market, customers, and internal organizations), while driving the product direction and garnering cross functional support.
• Demonstrated aptitude to drive results and change across the organization.
• Customer focused and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers while balancing the priorities of the company and the product.
• Goal oriented and makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Comfortable with all levels of management and able to communicate (both orally and written) a vision and present effectively to customers, the market, and executives.
• Analytical problem solver; able to understand interdependencies of business functions and impacts of decisions; and set priorities based on what is important.
• Strong executive presence; provides thought leadership for the company and the product line.
• 5 + years’ experience in general medicine environment; or combination of behavioral health and general medicine a plus
• CCBHC, Meaningful Use and Interoperability experience required
• Software/design consulting experience with electronic health records or similar clinical systems
• Demonstrated P&L experience a plus
• 25% travel is required
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees.
Other benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan/EAP