We are looking for an entrepreneurial/self-motivated (takes ownership and drives initiatives to completion), and detail-oriented IoT Product Manager with a demonstrated ability to conceive and lead the Go-To-Market Strategy for Electro-Mechanical Solutions for Industrial IoT environments.
As the “Product Owner”, you will be responsible of business opportunities and definition of jobs to be done for a variety of industrial automation applications. The ideal candidate for this position likes to work as part of an outstanding team leading new Industrial Internet of Things initiatives.
The candidate is dependable, hard-working, and can thrive in an environment that has a strong vision of the outcomes and great flexibility of how to achieve them. She/she is creative and wants to stamp his/her vision on how to solve industry and customer problems. The candidate can work collaboratively with teams and can handle several projects at once.
- Ensure the right financial context and business cases are established to merit investment. Use your knowledge of “VOC” processes for Product Initiatives (for products at all stages of their lifecycle)
- Understand industry direction, determine Rexnord’s participation and represent Rexnord in key industry forums
- Define, develop, own and communicate the product roadmap
- Prioritize requirements to identify the Minimum Viable Product needed for successful commercialization
- Work with other Product Management teams to deliver an integrated user experience and value proposition to Customers
- Specify the end-to-end “expected customer outcomes” on the adoption of Rexnord offerings
- Work with third party development firms – including selecting partners, negotiating scope, terms, & conditions and establishing development and communication processes
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care Teams to articulate the Value Proposition to target Customers
- Concept development, planning & implementation and rollout of Rexnord offerings with internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science from an accredited university with experience in IoT
• 3+ years of Product Management experience with at least once multi-generational product delivered to market in the Connected Industrial Product space
• Experience with industrial grade equipment and components
• Experience with industrial communications to devices such as background in SCADA, DCS, IoT
• Experience with VOC methodology
• MBA preferred
• Experience developing applications for engineered industrial components (e.g. Gearboxes, Couplings, Chains, Bearings, etc.) preferred
• Exposure to Agile and Lean methodologies preferred