Its a new day inhealth care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for ourcompany and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premierhealth innovation company.Through our healthservices, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a boldnew approach to total health.
The Attain app isa first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple. Ithelps drive healthy behavior by combining your health history with your AppleWatch activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
This role will partner with data science,clinical, product, and design experts across the company to develop healthyaction use cases for the Attain app.
• Participate in strategic conversationsregarding high-level feature roadmap
• Own and prioritize team engineering roadmapsand handling live-site triage
• Writedetailed feature requirements and user stories
• Define,instrument, measure, and communicate funnels and key metrics for featuresuccess.
• Work closelywith engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevantfeatures
• Train and communicateplatform features and value to internal and external partners
• Add newvalue to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid testingand learning
• Stay on topof all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, andmarket offerings
• Minimum of 3-5 years in product management roleshipping software through multiple releases
• Backgroundworking for a healthcare company and/or a clinical field is desired
• Minimum ofthree years in consumer facing products, with both mobile and web experience,is ideal
• Backgroundwith Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or other software development methodologies
• Detailoriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
• Clear andcompelling in written and spoken communication
• Ability towork in a fast paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
• Provensuccess working collaboratively in a matrixed organization
• Familiaritywith JIRA or similar trackers a plus