Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
See yourself enabling the future of healthcare through digital technologies. Join our team as a product manager to help shape the strategies for key products at Allina Health, such as websites, native mobile applications, and other digital applications. Participate and guide Agile Scrum teams in development of new and innovative products that reduce friction for consumers and support Allina Health’s mission.
- Lead the development of multi-year strategic product roadmaps for key products and initiatives in the Digital Consumer Experience space, i.e. Websites, mobile applications, etc.
- Facilitate Steering Committees and product work teams
- Development of a work plan and structure for product strategies
- Provide status regarding product activities to stakeholders
- Responsible to develop and maintain documentation of activities, information, templates and forms
- Develops, maintains and communicates Products and Services glossary
- Develop new product service offerings
- Manages the product lifecycle
- Identifies and manages risks associated with products
- Responsible for product management activities including leading RFPs, product assessments, product demonstrations, product price estimations, and meeting coordination as appropriate to product initiatives.
- Oversee multiple project/scrum teams, report on progress and participate in project/scrum teams
- Develop, lead, and manage projects utilizing Allina’s project management methodology, including AgileScrum
- Organize, plan, and schedule assigned project/tasks
- Mentor product and scrum/project team members
Customer Relationship Management
- Serves as a key contact to customers and a liaison to Allina and I.S. organization as related to product management and integration of products
- Partners with key groups within Allina, as well as with external partners and vendors
- Ensures well planned and seamless transition amongst product and cross-functional teams.
- Support & communicate Allina’s mission and values
- Manages relationship with key vendors
- Coordinate and facilitate vendor oversight for product initiatives
- Manage vendor costs
- Facilitate vendor/Allina work structure for project work within programs related to product management
Bachelor’sdegree in computer science,information technology, marketing, business orhealthcarerelated field
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience in product management
- Minimum of two years AgileScrumexperience working on scrum teams
- Ability to develop, lead, and manage projects utilizing common project management methodologies and tools, such as AgileScrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship and service management skills
- Able to adapt to and lead others through significant organizational change
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all organization levels in a team oriented environment
- Ability to assist with IS strategic planning support and coordination
- Proactive problem solving and strong analytic ability
- Ability and experience in assessing, evaluating and recommending technical solutions
- Ability to translate between technical and business communication styles
- Skills in building relationships, influencing, and negotiating
- Preferred leadership abilities including team building, coaching and mentoring
- AgileScrum Master certification
- Masters’ degree in Business (MBA) or related field
- User Experience (Ux) design experience