Product Manager - Development - Payments
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Reference Number: 2749TM
Location: New England
(Onsite position, Relo assistance prov.)
My client is looking for a proven Product Management/Development Professional to add to their expanding team. If you have passion for developing innovative payments solutions & launching new technologies, this is the role for you.
Work for a recognized global provider of leading corporate payment solutions. They have enjoyed exceptional growth in recent years & are currently looking to add proven professionals to their growing team. If you are passionate about developing & launching new solutions in a global ecosystem, let’s set up a time to discuss this amazing opportunity.
- Develop new solutions to expand theirportfolio& break into new markets
- This team is focused on launching new technologies/product, not maintenance of existing solutions
- Working with prototypes & pilot programs
- Research product market fit & growth opportunities in the target market
- Stay up to date with industry trends to help identify new growth opportunities for the company
- Work with teams throughout the full product life cycle to keep project on schedule
- Plenty of funding set aside for this group to try new ideas
- Opportunity to move into a management role as they grow this team
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in the Payments/FinTech Space
- Passion for developing new solutions
- Experienced with the full product life cycle
- NO coding or hands on development experience needed
- $100k-$120k base salary (depending on experience level) + bonus
- Great growth opportunity within a stable organization; yearly reviews for raises & promotions
- Outstanding benefits package & 401k with company match
- Relocation package, this is a great area to live & raise a family in
MoneyTech Search Group® is an Executive Search & Recruitment firm with more than three decades of experience in and around the Payment Systems and RetailTechnology sectors. Our niche focus includes credit, debit, merchant acquisitions, stored value card issuing, mobile payment, card security, bill and invoice presentment, RFID, micropayment, smart card, prepaid card, dynamic currency conversion, security solutions and money transfer. Our target client companies are public or private, start-ups or profitable, with experienced executive leadership and range from pre-revenue to Fortune 500. MoneyTech Search has a successful track record in establishing start-ups through direct work with Founders, VC’s and Boards of Directors.