Symphony is seeking a product manager to join their desktop experience team and help make Symphony the best workflow platform. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager, particularly in communications services, and has performed well in expanding organizations.
- Develop desktop product strategy and roadmaps for the highly visible flagship product of Symphony
- Understand, live and breathe customers by working very closely with account management and research
- Be the face of the desktop team and build cross functional relationships to ensure tight alignment on the vision and priorities
- Help the team execute toward the goals and clearly communicate the plans internally and externally with partners and customers
- Define your features. Write specs and user stories, prototypes. Socialize functionality across the organization and incorporate feedback
- Prioritize your work and your team’s work. Manage the backlog of features and whatever your team needs to get things done
- Work with engineering leadership to develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new features across platforms at a fast clip, while ensuring resiliency, quality and performance across our applications
- Be obsessed about data. Work very closely with analytics and research teams to deeply understand Desktop usage patterns and facilitate data-driven decisions
- 8+ years of overall experience building web & mobile products (at least 3+ years product management experience, including the end to end delivery of a product)
- Previous engineeringeducation / experience is required: strong technical background to enable you to speak the same language with the developers to understand trade-offs in highly complex technical problems and help them improve performance, stability, and maintainability
- Ambition to be the subject matter expert on desktop workflows and provide knowledge around new products and technologies in our space
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams so that people will always want to have you in their teams
- Passion about enterprise communication and Symphony’s vision to become the platform that powers work.