We are looking for a results-oriented Product Manager to support the development and implementation of Dell Client offers and programs designed to drive growth and profitability. This role will be highly focused on maintaining and growing the relationship with Dell Client at Connection. The ideal candidate will be creative in nature and disciplined in process with proven experience developing, implementing and managing both business development and marketing programs that enable the sale of technology solutions and services throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with Dell Client internal and external team to ensure integration & selection of key initiatives, partnerships, sales focus and go-to-market strategies
- Leverage business intelligence tools to define business opportunities to drive marketing planning and opportunity
- Co-develop demand marketing business plans that align with expected revenue outcomes
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth for Dell Client products and software solutions
- Develops a deep understanding of IT market dynamics and competitive insights to guide and/or create our messaging, solutions, and sales tools
- Manage the creation of sales, branding and marketing collateral, including a company website, product brochures and paraphernalia, price lists and competitive analyses
- Monitor all marketing activities to enforce accountability, responsiveness and maximizing return on investments
- Drive adoption and utilization of Partner programs for Commercial and Public Sector Sales teams
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investments in marketing opportunities offered by Connection and manage Dell Client's participation in potential alliance partner activities
- Prepare and deliver plan reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required
RequirementsMinimum years of career experience to qualify for role: 6 years to include 2 years in a similar role not limited to marketing, sales, and/or communications
- Word, Intermediate level - ability to create proper business documents including letters and proposals,
- Excel -- ability to create spreadsheets with formulas in order to calculate ROI and maintain SKUs,
- Outlook -- ability to send appropriate business correspondence, calendar management and task managements.
- Negotiation skills - advanced with ability to negotiate best price and terms
- Business Acumen -- intermediate with ability to understand data, define opportunity and measure results.
- Marketing plan development -- advanced with ability to create novel marketing strategies to meet objectives that produce measurable results in a timely fashion
- Contracts -- intermediate with ability to review and execute basic contracts without ambiguity to benefits organization.
Programs and Processes
- Marketing plan development and campaign management
- Budget management
- Program measurement and analytics
- Event management
- Program Creation, Execution, Management
- Contract Management and Negotiation
- Project Management
- Partner Management
- Digital Marketing
- Skilled networker with ability to influence vendors, key stakeholders and executives to obtain buy-in, commitment and vendor consideration
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present clearly ideas to influence the business to grow the category
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to overachieve objectives
- Broad understanding of partner-driven channel model
- Solid understanding/experience with business planning and strategic marketing plan development
- Self-started with demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced any dynamic business environment
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and lead cross-department initiatives
Additional preferred competencies:
- Business Objects -- ability to maintain and rum canned reporting.
- JDE -- ability to search for data as required and enter data.
- Optimyze -- ability to create spiff programs
- AtTask -- ability to create and manage projects
- Certle -- ability to understand vendors programs, structure of programs, and conducts quarterly compliance audits.