- Responsible for the business plan and portfolio management of the RF-7800V and RF-7850M Product Line
- Market sizing and development of businesses cases for recommended offerings
- Definition of market requirements and conversion into specific product description documents for the execution teams
- Recommending IRAD strategy and investments to engineer tactical networks for the connected battlefield
- Managing the product line projects through checkpoint reviews, engineering reconciliation and launch dates for on time delivery.
- Improving Harris 7800V and 7850M product line to drive customer value; driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Achieving target customer pipeline, pricing strategy, catalog part numbers, target revenue and cost targets based on the approved product business cases.
- Working closely with Marketing for marketing messaging, collateral, thought leadership and trade shows.
- Developing sales tools and training to grow customer pipeline and sales. Support trade shows, customer demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Evaluating make versus buy alternatives to develop systems offerings; aligned with Harris' core competencies
- Understanding the end-to-end battlefield tactical networking systems and concept of operations required for mission success to determine new offerings for the Tactical radios portfolio.
- Contributing to the growth of our system offerings by recommending, demonstrating, and collaborating with teams across the division to bring other Harris segments and commercial technologies to the tactical battlefield.
- Working closely with bids and proposals.
- Working across Sales, Program Management, Marketing and Engineering to deliver tactical radio offerings from concept to production and sustainment.
- Providing domain expertise in tactical solutions including all steps of the tactical system value chain such as the design, plan, implementation, configuration, and test, from inception to customer handoff. Demonstrate customer requirements are met.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior product management experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior product management experience.
- Experience in a Defense related industry.
- Travel: 25% or more, including international travel.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- MBA preferred.
- Enjoys working with people, developing relationships and sharing knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-stakes environment.
- Experience with sales, front-end of the business, Face-to-Face customer interactions.
- Military service/background, preferred.
- Familiarity with RF tactical communication networks - radios, waveforms and applications, wireless networking.
- Familiar with data analytics market trends and applications.
- This position may require the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance.