GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
The Product Manager develops marketing strategies, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability, predictability for assigned market segments and/or products.
- Plan and directs sales and marketing programs to increase sales by gaining buy in and alignment on an integrated marketing and sales plan.
- Develop business area mastery to include business modelling, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product, market surveys, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers and for integration with programs.
- Plans, develops and executes strategic and tactical marketing programs to increase brand awareness, increase market penetration and achieve revenue targets with market intelligence, market research ensuring alignment to RAME's strategic plan to accomplish business objectives and drive growth.
- Provides strategic direction, development and implementation of integrated strategies encompassing advertising, promotions and working in conjunction with Marketing Communications Manager for collateral.
- Works closely with sales business unit marketing leads to develop programs designed to increase revenue and profitability.
- Manages resources and budget to target for all programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities
- Provide sales team with necessary tools and training to successfully sell products
- Advise and manage stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges, and opportunities to senior management.
Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- 5+ Years Product Management Experience in a related product market in the medical device field.
- Danaher GMDP preferred
- Laboratory & Immunoassay Experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing plans that drive growth
- Proven track record successfully implementing major product launches and managing ongoing marketing programs.
- Proven ability to condense diverse, complex technologies and concepts into a crisp, clear message.
- Ability to think strategy and tactics simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Sales Oriented; Sales Experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred
Travel (required estimated % of time)
- must be able to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Must be self motivating with a positive outlook and focused on quality work. Plan day in an organized manner and pays attention to details and accuracy.
- Sense of urgency
- Customer focused
- Adaptive to change
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and lead without authority.