Continuum is looking for a product manager to build and scale significant areas of the SaaS platform underlying our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR), and Security product lines. We are looking for a great product manager who thinks “customer first” to drive the product roadmap and delivery. By developing the right products this person will be able to leverage Continuum’s existing relationships with over 5000 IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
This person is the voice of the customer, has a passion for creating great products, and demonstrates creativity developing elegant solutions. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to lead build-buy-partner decisions, will work directly with engineering scrum team(s) to deliver new product releases, will manage partnerships with key software technology providers, and will define what services our Network Operations Center will provide in support of our unique differentiation that combines great software with great service.
- Define the capabilities for our platform by determining the right solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) to service SMB’s
- Lead build, buy, partner decision processes for assigned areas of the Continuum platform.
- Own business objectives for assigned areas of the Continuum platform.
- Construct and drive the roadmap for assigned areas of the Continuum platform (software and services).
- Be a product owner – own epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and the product backlog.
- Represent the company at trade shows, and at customer visits.
- Work with marketing to ensure release communication, web site updates, PR, and lead generation activities have solid product positioning and information.
- Uses data to drive decision making and confidently uses professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
- Build a deep understanding of the market and customers by establishing strong working relationships with customers, sales and partner success.
- Communicate with customers and all areas of the company.
- 3+ years of B2B software product management experience.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum as a Product Owner.
- Experience with SaaS and rapid release cycles.
- Thinks customer-first; from the outside-in.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Experience with SMB market is a plus.
- Experience with service-enabled software solutions is a plus.