Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
Who are you?
- You are intellectually curious and have an insatiable desire to solve problems.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of groups and leading cross-functional teams.
- You have the ability to sweat the details and then flip the switch to zoom out to understand the corporate strategy.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support your teammates in order to deliver impactful solutions to our user groups.
- You have a strong "product gut" but stringently use data to bolster your arguments/hypotheses.
- You care about your co-workers and are invested in their growth professionally and personally.
What's the job, really?
- Working in a scrum team with dedicated engineers, you'll be gathering requirements from cross-functional teams, building the core platform for the company and helping us achieve corporate goals
- Understand the intimate details and business logic/rules to optimize and iterate on the core platform
- Ability to articulate your vision, influence decision-makers and communicate progress to all internal departments
- Prioritize the most impactful projects into a roadmap and drive new feature development with your team
- Define and create user stories/tickets and work with your scrum team partners to manage the sprint schedule and push for increasing velocity
- Work closely with the different functional heads in the company: sales, marketing, vendor relationship, client experience, operations, and the help desk
- Communicate and coordinate with the other product scrum teams to ensure that the roadmaps are in sync
- This role reports to the Product Management Manager
What do we look for?
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager responsible for full lifecycle development (including post launch metric measurement) of a data driven system platform using REST APIs (consumer or enterprise)
- Experience working with cross-functional departments to gather requirements and evangelize projects and prioritization
- You feel comfortable acting as a de-facto project manager to ensure your team stays on track
- Ability to mentor less experienced product managers to help elevate their game
- Ability to take full ownership of a product scrum team and lead the team to achieve success with minimal oversight
Why should you care?
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you're worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.