Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll understand user behavior, analyze data, identify trends, craft strategies, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact, and drive wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning
- Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and ship product experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
- Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and/or strategy experience at a consumer technology company
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!