Plume is searching for a senior leadership candidate managing product portfolios from inception to launch for our B2C product lines. Plume is the leader in the smart home and networking industry, launching and scaling the world’s largest SDN based services delivery platform managing every aspect of customer homes and small businesses.
Plume’s technology stack is among the deepest in silicon valley, covering embedded firmware, mass data pipeline and processing, big data analytics, SDN controller framework, customer API integrations, WebUI management interfaces and consumer facing mobile apps. Services offered to customers include; whole-home WiFi services, AI based home cyber security, content filtering parental controls, physical and perimeter security, and mass deployment management tools.
- Product feature definition, positioning and pricing
- Product requirement definition for internal and external consumption
- Product portfolio management for B2C offerings
- Roadmap development and execution with engineering organizations
- Strategic decision making on engineering priorities and direction
- Exhaustive experience managing product portfolios for B2C companies
- 10 years experience driving product roadmaps with engineering organizations
- Experience with subscription based sales model to medium and large size enterprise customers
- Ability to travel often to support international development centers
- Technical competence to drive decision making with engineering organizations
- Demonstrated ability to build a team and execute on a product vision from inception
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to persuade others on a point of view
- Technical strengths in modern cloud based stacks including big data analytics, data networking and mass scale deployment to millions of end users
- Acumen to instigate and drive partnerships with 3rdparty product and development organizations to execute product requirements