LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume – we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
As a Product Manager for Consumer Commerce you will manage new feature development and be the primary liaison for integratingLinkedIn consumer businesses with the commerce platform. Commerce platform is a set of assets that enable the variousLinkedIn businesses to monetize globally. Commerce platform isresponsible for enabling revenue growth globally, disbursement of funds toLinkedIn, payment providerpartnerships, adding new payment methods and delivering innovative payments products to helpLinkedIn achieve our monetization growth objectives. You will have a strong focus on optimizing conversion in global markets while playing an integral part of launching new paid products atLinkedIn. You will work to gather business requirements and build out a solution that simplifies payments integration by analyzing business and market needs, creating the product requirements and defining the platform strategy to support the growth ofLinkedIn.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to build innovative features and platform enhancements to LinkedIn’s commerce platform.
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users andinternal stakeholders
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Demonstratedexperience in gathering, analyzing and synthesizing business requirements from multiple sources for effectivetranslationinto a platform/product vision
- Industry experience in payments, e-commerce, financial services or other transaction intensive consumer applications preferred
- Experience in consumer web and/or B2B SaaS solutions, building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Experience with expanding payment options and local processing
- Experience with growing a online subscription business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional technical and non-technical teams
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills