At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Legal Works team is a Product and Engineering team that produces solutions for Googlers, by Googlers.
In this role you will build out the Compliance product and systems for our global business. You'll own the concept, productization and delivery of \"Compliance Works\" for the new Central Compliance Organization. You will work closely with the technical engineering team responsible for building the platform and tools for the Central Compliance Organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building and shipping technical products
- 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience with Compliance platforms and related technology solutions
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams
- Experience running platforms as horizontals
- Superlative stakeholder management skills
- Craft product vision and strategy. - Define product features across key user journeys, aligning business partner teams on priorities and resource commitments. - Manage the product life cycle from inception through to execution, launch, and landing. - Partner closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and identify opportunities for alignment. - Engage with business partners, legal counsel, UX, and Engineering to realize truly excellent products and features.