Cognizant Consulting: Product Manager, Tech Practice
We are building the most exciting and rewarding digital consulting practice in the US. You will be joining at a point in our journey where you will be able to influence how we work with our clients, how we reach new markets and take our brand to the next level, and how we expand our advisory business, at a time of phenomenal growth.
Already a global leader in business and technology services and a Fortune 500 company with $15.25 billion in annual revenue (2017) we are agile enough to engage with clients on their most strategic initiatives and have the know how and financial strength to deliver the most challenging change programs.
As an integrated part of this business growth we have, over the last five years, created (through organic and inorganic growth) a global consulting business comprising of over 7,000 business consultants. Cognizant Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of deep and relevant domain expertise in our clients' markets and businesses, allied to an enviable track record for customer excellence.
The Product Manager will help Cognizant to build and execute our advisory consulting business with tier one Technology clients and help them drive their strategic initiatives.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Product Manager are as follows:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with clients to define the product strategy and product roadmap.
- Working with UX teams to define and build compelling customer experience across channels: web, iOS and Android.
- Working closely with engineering and architects to define, build and launch amazing products.
- Partnering with Data Analytics to identify KPIs to focus on, running A/B tests to drive engagement and growth.
- Collaboration with global sales, marketing, engineering and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business.
- Advanced degree in business management, marketing desirable.
- At least 5 years of product management experience.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of product management from inception to sunsetting products.
- Good understanding of Digital Engineering and the Agile development process.
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and infrastructure.
General Skills / Abilities:
- Strong results orientation with the ability to positively affect client outcomes.
- Consulting Project Delivery leadership and oversight of multiple smaller consulting projects.
- Being proactive, self-starter with a growth mindset and positive outlook.
- Product management, analytical, financial, strategic planning, and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for relentless execution and continuous learning.
- Comfort with working on ambiguous problems with incomplete data.
- Fearlessness with asking questions and learning new things.
- Empathy and multicultural awareness ? we have a strong culture of inclusion and wellness.