- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in one or more of the following: storage, compute, networking, high performance computing, and/or internal tools and infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing).
Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.