- Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis to possess in depth knowledge of markets, procedures, customers, and products.
- Collaborate with global sales team and marketing management on the development and implementation of strategic & tactical plans to ensure profitability and growth for all assigned products/procedural areas.
- Provide ongoing analysis of pricing trends, cost position, and demand forecasting within assigned product categories for financial planning.
- Work closely with the commercial team to increase product adoption and utilization through the development of sales collateral, tools and programs.
- Identify issues, opportunities and associated strategies within assigned procedural areas through frequent conversations and interactions with customers and global sales team
- Lead the development of content and tools for sales education. Present at training courses and provide in-field support to sales team for assigned product lines.
- Active engagement in sales meetings, national & regional conferences and events
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience with products and procedural category through voice of customer (VOC) research.
- Identify product gaps and generate innovative ideas to expand market share, improve customer experience and drive growth in category.
- Develop business plans to evaluate market opportunity and strategic fit for new product concepts.
- Support cross-functional teams with commercial direction throughout all phases of stage gate process for active NPD projects.
- Active participation and engagement on cross-functional teams to support market research, customer requirements, product testing, risk analysis, and customer evaluation.
- Develop a comprehensive global marketing plan with a launch strategy and financial forecasts to successfully commercialize new products.
- Work closely with cross-functional team, marketing management, and marketing communications to execute on marketing deliverables for new product launches.
- BA or BS degree in business, marketing, or related field (MBA or advanced degreepreferred)
5+ years of relevant business experience in Product Management and/or Marketing.
- Experience in new product development with the ability to interface with engineering and manufacturing.
- Any manufactured product…Medical Device, Consumer Goods, Aerospace, Automotive, etc.