What you'll be doing:
Reviews, designs, and implements product direction, planning, functional, and go-to-market requirements surrounding payer and claims functionality including data integrity, billing reports, and other claims functions to ensure high performance of our SaaS solution. Will also be cross functionally involved in financial cost reporting as it relates to all cost drivers in the agency.
Works closely and frequently with customers and focused user groups, and participates in key healthcare associations to understand and ensure the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes.
- Partners with internal and external domain experts to highlight emerging practice trends in claims billing, including fee for service, risk-based contracting, and value-based payment models across the Long Term Post-Acute Space.
- Collaborates with Product Managers in other functional areas in claims or financial overlap, Sales, Client Success, and Product Engineering to translate problem statements, product needs, market analyses, competitive analyses, and regulatory environment factors into actionable strategies, high-level product requirements, roadmaps, and tactics for the product including detailed requirements.
- Creates quality business cases to justify investment in additional product capabilities, including go-to-market strategy, revenue or ROI planning, and relevant metrics and measurements.
- Develops functional specifications for product modifications and manages projects through the development cycle; prepares release documentation.
- Conducts product research to further understand the competitive landscape and profile for the segment, opportunities for growth, and best-in-class product requirements that deliver measurable value for customers.
- Measures adoption and utilization of all claims and billing features, products, and services to determine business value to customers and company.
- Serves as a primary thought leader in this area of expertise and provides internal and external training/development. Evangelizes for the product by presenting to customer and user groups; represents the product at trade shows; sells product roadmap internally; plays a strategic role in the sales process; provides sales training and generates enthusiasm for the product.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading software development projects
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst in a functional area
- Product management experience within an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated ability to convert market opportunity into operational plans with development organization
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulatory bodies affecting healthcare practices
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement priorities, and manage multiple tasks, in a dynamic setting
- Knowledgeable in Agile/Scrum development processes
- Experience in Hospice, Home Care, Palliative, Healthcare, or Medical Devices highly preferred