Ensuring CAIRE's Success…
We are a medium sized global leader in bio-medical products, seeking a Product Manager to join our team. This role will guide our success by providing product leadership on our current and future oxygen therapy equipment business. The Respiratory Product Manager will work closely with our Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure we have a robust, innovative and profitable portfolio.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Drive product line profitability through proactive work with sales, marketing, operations, regulatory and finance
- Develop and provide voice of customer / user needs to the engineering project team. This will require regular visits to customers as well as market research to validate Marketing Requirements.
- Become an active core team member for product development projects.
- Drive the product road-map for products. Lead regular product road-map reviews with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain business cases for all new Respiratory product development projects.
- Provide on-going product support / product expertise to customers and sales team.
- Responsible for new product introductions – Pricing & Positioning, Launch Training, Sales & Marketing tool kit at time of launch
- Responsible for product line rationalization / life cycle management of the home oxygen therapy solutions.
- Excellent communications skills with daily communications to customers and sales teams around the world.
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience, specifically with product management in medical device market
- Desired candidate will have some background in biomedical products
- Demonstrated Product launch experience in the last 5 years.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated financial skills
- Strong customer facing skills including being comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Your Education Should Be…
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, Engineering
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
CAIRE is an equal opportunity employer