Req ID #: 37072
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager for our Microbial business unit site located in Newark, DE.
This position will be responsible for developing and driving the successful strategy, revenue and profitability of a specific product line from ideation to end-of-life. This role has deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical and personal care products quality control testing markets including the regulatory and competitive landscape. This role requires strategic thinking and excellent tactical execution with strong project management skills. Collaborates across the organization working closely with Sales, R&D, Operations and the Strategic Marketing teams. Prior Product/Project Management and Customer/Sales experiencerequired.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years or more experience in pharmaceutical or personal care products QC testing and/or experience with services, analytical instrumentation, reagents and software.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Exceptional presentation skills required. Must be able to influence and manage resources/staff without direct reporting relationships. Ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail required. Must possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills and be able to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities as situations change. Working knowledge of computer software (MS Word, MS Excel and databases) preferred.