Product Manager - Care Optimization
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
SCIO Health Analytics is a leading health analytics solution and services company. It serves more than 80 healthcare organizations including 15 of the top 25 insurers representing more than 90 million members, four of the top six PBMs, and clients in 30 countries for 8 of the top 15 global pharmaceutical companies. SCIO provides predictive analytic solutions and services that transform data into actionable insights, helping healthcare organizations create the understanding that drives change through care, network and reimbursement optimization as well as commercial effectiveness.
SCIO has an opening for a Product Manager in Care Optimization in our W. Hartford, CT location.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Translate product strategy into high level requirements and conceptual prototypes
- Driving and managing the execution of your product vision
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Ensuring internal staff are trained on your products
- Assist marketing with sales support activities
- Perform product demos for strategic prospects/ customers
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a matrix organization, leading through influence, and enabling excellent performance with peers, colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Client management skills required.
- Excellent written, analytical, presentation and oral communication skills.
- A strong business sense – person needs the ability to create product strategy from understanding market problems and opportunities
- Strong leadership skills - must be able to build trust and set direction for the team, gain alignment with key stakeholders and drive commitments and results
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (25%)
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Population Health or related area
- Knowledge and experience working with a broad range of health care stakeholders including operations, IT, clinical, analytics, etc.
- Bachelors Required- Masters a plus