Why You Matter
- Our Product Management team is dedicated defining and delivering elite security products that are differentiated in the market, highly effective and lovable.
- Our Product Managers drive product initiatives from inception to completion, working with engineering teams, Product Owners, Product Marketing as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with customers, business stakeholders and others to identify, refine, prioritize and sequence strategic initiatives to maximize the success of the Predictive Security Cloud platform.
- Come help us set direction, improve our investments, and continue to keep our customers safe from the most advanced cyber-attacks.
What You'll Do
- Work with customers, partners, and subject matter experts to research and define initiatives
- Communicate your vision to influence strategic priorities in our agile planning process
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX, Architects and scrum teams to bring your initiatives to life and into the market
- Drive market readiness for your initiative inside and outside of our business
- Use and analyze data to discover insights and drive success
- Define and execute beta programs and early adopter programs
- Participate in growing our community of product users and administrators
- Work in a geographically distributed team and with geographically distributed teams
- Constantly strive to improve the way we work - if it can be done better let's do it!
What You'll Bring
- 4-6+ years of experience in SaaS software in an engineering, product owner, product marketing or technical product manager role
- A dynamic, collaborative, and transparent working style
- A desire to work within a high performing and close-knit team
- A real passion for establishing relationships with our customers to drive their success with our products
- An analytical approach for effectively evaluating and executing trade-off decisions
- Crisp and clear communication style across all mediums and with both business and technology partner groups
- Experience in cyber security is preferred, but not critical; Experience in endpoint security is even more desirable
Valid Through: 2019-11-5