Job ID: SCI002034
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Summary of Position
looking for an energetic and driven champion for our Capillary Electrophoresis
– Mass Spectrometry product line. In
this position the product manager will be responsible for developing product
strategy, defining product positioning and identifying new applications and
markets for CE-MS. Knowledge of capillary electrophoresis and
mass spectrometry in the life science and diagnostic
industries is preferred. Previous product management experience is a
- Collaborate with key customers and opinion leaders to develop new
application areas and product ideas.
- Work collaboratively with global sales and marketing teams to drive
- Develop product positioning and strategy
- Communicate value propositions to global marketing for generation
of customer facing literature, website content, and sales training
- Analyze market trends, customer needs and competitive landscape to
develop new product ideas
- Own and manage product roadmap
- Work closely with CE and LC-MS business units to drive new products
and product updates.
- Own product life cycle from ideation to end of life.
- Work closely with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality to drive product
- 2 + years’ experience in Life Science marketing, sales, application scientist or technical support
- MS or PhD in required or related field is preferred.
- Life Science market knowledge
- Knowledge of MStechnology and/or market
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast paced, performance oriented environment
- Experience working in a global environment
- Strong communicator with ability to influence people directly and remotely.
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites globally, with additional travel to trade shows and SCIEX sites (minimum 25%).