The Product Manager, Campaign Data is responsible for Televerde’s global third-party marketing data acquisition strategy and vision and for ensuring the relationships support Televerde’s product and revenue growth goals. S/he owns documenting existing relationships and coverage areas, as well as developing a roadmap for filling gaps as the business grows and the demands of our clients evolve. This position is responsible for meeting the needs of our global market and is focused on ensuring that we deliver the highest quality data to meet client campaign goals while generating a profit for the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Drive profitable revenue growth for Televerde’s data offerings
- Own the P&L for the Data Intelligence product family. Ensure solutions achieve target profit margins.
- May oversee a Data Service fulfillment team with staff of 5 people
- Develop and communicate Televerde’s global marketing data strategy and roadmap
- Provide Sales and Client Success with data-related tools and training so that they can speak effectively about campaign data during the sales and support process
- Continuously monitor emerging data providers and identify new areas for expansion and growth including intent, predictive, and other analytical data
- Provide and maintain documentation including a global data matrix of coverage (countries, companies, contacts, specialty data) for use by client-facing teams
- Understand regional data privacy laws including, GDRP, Privacy Shield, and other localized country requirements. Help ensure that data acquisition and utilization conform to laws and regulations.
- Identify and implement changes to increase effectiveness and efficiency in regard to data quality. Partner with other stakeholders to develop strategy and improvements in campaign data acquisition, cleansing, enrichment, and quality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a technical field, or an equivalent combination of education & technical/professional experience. MBA is preferred
- Minimum 3 years B2B selling experience including negotiating contracts
- Minimum 2 years in professional roles such as a product manager, product marketing, business analyst or marketer
- Experienced writing business cases and requirements
- Experience working with list and other third-party data providers. Working knowledge of intent and predictive data, a plus
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce.com, and more
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in using Microsoft products
- Analytical mind. Ability to assess data comprehensiveness, relevancy, and quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under tight timelines
- Strong collaboration skills and proven ability to work effectively across a multi-functional organization