This position is based in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, with an alternate office location in Downtown Chicago. As a Product Manager at Siemens Building Technologies, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product portfolio. It’s a lot of responsibility and you would be part of the key team bringing forward the future of the product portfolio. You will accomplish this through strategic collaboration in our global environment. Accountability will be laser focused on identifying and delivering on next generation Building Automation products that meet our business and customer goals. Your expertise and confidence strengthens our customer loyalty, generates meaningful growth, and maximizes ROI. Your innate ability to harmonize the global product ideation process will be a key driver to your success in this role!
What Will You Do?
- · You will focus on our portfolio of next generation, fully integrated controllers to include technical capabilities such as cloud interface, IoT concepts, embedded graphical web-servers, wireless, etc.
- · Collaborate with our global Product Management / R&D partners to develop business plans and product introduction strategies
- · Manage the product lifecycle from definition through development, rollout, maintenance, and phase out.
- · Represent the voice of the customer within the organization; understand the UX, needs and workflows of our customers.
- · Collaborate cross-functionally through offered trainings, guides and tool kits for emerging controller product range.
- · You drive business impact by creating and maintaining pricing and positioning of the portfolio.
- · You add value to sales and operations teams by providing targeted, channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise enabling them to meet growth and revenue targets.
How Will You Be Effective?
- · By having 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- · You’re a SME with the ability to distill the complex, simply and concisely
- · Experience with Hardware and Embedded Systems and Applications will help
- · Understand and execute on Agile and Stage/Gate development methodologies
- · We loveexperience with Building Automation or HVAC Controls Applications, but a background in a similar industry or start-up experience in an IoT environment is awesome too!
- · Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Requisition Number: 220867