Bitly is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world to build stronger connections with their customers across every digital channel. Bitly provides powerful technology to customize, manage, publish, and track links through an easy-to-use, self-service platform backed by scaled, reliable, and secure infrastructure. Bitly's extensible Link Management Platform provides customers with the building blocks to power digital experiences, applications and workflows, and understand customer behavior in unique, valuable ways. Businesses of all sizes use Bitly in a broad variety of use cases.
Every month, ~200M links are created on our platform, and our links receive over 20B clicks. At Bitly we believe every link should be a Bitly link. Our mission is to educate the world on how links can drive business results.
Bitly is seeking a high energy Product Manager with experience developing SaaS B2B products, creating new user experiences in a fast-paced, startup environment. As a Product Manager, you will define and drive the roadmap for Bitly using data, and insights as your guide. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial.
As a member of our product team, you will have knowledge of the martech industry (marketing technology) and will translate your insights into concrete proposals supporting product expansion and improvements. You will bring the voice of the customer to every conversation and will work with the UX team on building world-class user workflows. In addition, you will work closely with the Product Marketing and Growth teams to help shape the go to market initiatives for new features and products, and work on market research and competitive strategy initiatives. You'll work with Bitly strategy, finance, sales, marketing, customer success on new products to drive demand and work to improve existing functionality. This role reports to our Denver based Director of Product.
This role will be fully remote for the duration of the pandemic, and Bitly has committed to not asking any employee to come back to the office through at least September 2021. We take the health and safety of our employees seriously and will continue to assess when offices can be reopened.
What You'll Do:
- Gather requirements, define functionality, and set goals in a clear, actionable format that can be used to communicate with the team and drive product delivery
- Lead a cross-functional agile team of engineers, UX/UI designers and project managers
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help shape and define product vision and strategy for the entire company in partnership with other product managers
- Develop the product roadmap and be its evangelist for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, and marketers
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success
- Contribute to the creation of highly attractive and usable interfaces for Bitly
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently. Articulate and design customer experiences that delight the user
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
- Help define the go-to-market plan and launch priorities
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of hands-on SaaS product management experience or equivalent work experience
- Have a proven track record of building products that people love and delivering business results
- Be able to drive vision & strategy across a team of PMs, engineers, designers, and marketers
- Very strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experience working in agile environments
- Ability to work with limited direction across multiple projects -- self-starter personality is a must
- Bring grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team
- Experience in the marketing technology or productivity space
- Experience as a growth analyst or a growth product manager working on a SaaS product
- Experience building products for a variety of customer segments - from small businesses to large enterprise companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, CS or a similar field; MBA preferred
- Customer First. We are fiercely committed to our customers success. Our Job is to ensure that our trusted platform, performance, and people help customers achieve their goals
- Growth Focused. We are building a fast growing, healthy business powered by quick learning, constant optimization, and data driven decisions
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. We are a team that respects each other and values diversity and inclusion. We treat others as we’d want to be treated and uphold the highest levels of integrity in everything we do
- >(!=) Greater than, not equal to. We are driven to win, bring our “A Game” to work each day and deliver exceptional results
- Do or Do Not, There is No Try. We say what we are going to do and we do it
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership: Doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 and receive access to expert insurance guidance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Partial cell phone service reimbursement
- Voluntary LegalShield for legal services and IDShield for identity theft protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and flexible work from home policies
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19, including a $500 home office and separate WiFi stipend
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Budget for professional development opportunities, including courses and conference attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches (when our offices reopen)
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities (when it is safe to do so)
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly