Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
Verily is looking for a Product Manager to help drive the growth of Project Baseline as we democratize clinical research!
- Manage development of product(s) in the Project Baseline platform
- Assist in negotiations to establish partnerships, internally and externally
- Connect project team and partner (as applicable) across product marketing/user experience, science/engineering, clinical/regulatory/quality, and supply chain/manufacturing to establish and deliver optimal product and user experience
- Develop digital product strategy based on legal/business requirements, market trends and technology landscape
- Set product roadmap and develop technical specs and manage complex schedules that involve both internal and external engineering teams. Multi-task and prioritize activities for quick execution of critical path work items.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- 6+ years experience in product management
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience in the life science or healthcare space
- Demonstrated ability to work in a startup or other fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills