ATI is hiring an experienced product manager to join their product team. The Product Manager is responsible for the achievement of growth objectives including revenue, profitability, market share, customer satisfaction and ROI. The ATI product manager will own the vision and content strategy for assessment and digital learning product lines for the nursing school market. This position is responsible for the creation and execution of product solutions from idea to market to ongoing adoption, usage and profitability. This position defines, launches, and builds profitable product solutions and ensures the solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities management including strategy, development, launch, maintenance of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team.
- Drive and lead cross-functional teams to ensure delivery and implementation of products meets revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Validate target markets through market research.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases.
- Lead cross-functional efforts on internal and external product message, marketing materials, and product launch.
- Own the long-term product roadmap, including feature enhancements, maintenance, and innovation for current and future products.
- Develop and drive an effective product and solution development plan, implementation methodology and resourcing plan and create business cases for new products and services.
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying and conducting research needed to obtain market information relevant to product development and revision.
- Identify and respond to market need for product enhancement and versioning.
- Collaborate with instructional designers and project managers to create a product plan, with particular attention to customer and market, content and asset requirements and interdependencies.
- Coordinate pricing for products and solutions in consideration of the strategy to ensure profitable growth.
- Identify possible third party partner’s specific to business unit roadmap needs and are critical to providing a complete solution for prospects and customers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
- Three to five years of demonstrated success in a product management, marketing, or product development role.
- Experience developing key strategies for product-related business objectives.
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience in sales, marketing, profit and loss, and a management role.
- Three years of healthcare and/or nursing experience is preferred.
- Higher Education experiencepreferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework experiencepreferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products
- Proven ability to research and understand the targeted markets, clients and competition.
- Critically and objectively analyze market needs, pain points, and desires in a concise and compelling fashion.
- Ability to understand market and customer needs and translate those needs into viable product solutions.
- Proven ability controlling a product roadmap and product scope based on understanding of needs, requirements, and resourcing
- Understanding of the dynamics of education and academic markets.
- Knowledge of nursing education, the healthcare competitive landscape and market drivers.
- Understand an incorporate innovative technology and education trends into products
- Able to successfully launch disruptive and innovative technology and products.
- Forecast product needs and results including financial planning, resourcing, sales projections, and marketing needs.
- Seek out new or alternative ways of delivering and creating products that provide an engaging and outcome oriented experience.
- Demonstrate curiosity as it relates to the industry, customer, and clients of customers.
- Proactively seek out partnership opportunities to support and leverage existing products
- Excellent prioritization skills based on customer needs and business unit requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage time and maintain an organized set of records.
- Provide reports that are related to relevant business unit concerns.
- Proficiency with PC or MAC including Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent leadership and internal communication skills.
- Ability to set goals, build effective agendas, and lead successful meetings.
- Demonstrable creativity for problem solving.