We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, AT&T to join our dynamic team in Alpharetta, GA as part of the AT&T KAM Team!
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategies into detail requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches including working with marketing/public relations, executives and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Detailed calibration and performance testing of new LG models and competitive models.
- Bachelor's degree
- +8 years experience in high-tech, competitive intelligence, product management, strategic marketing, or strategy/management consulting required;
- Experience with delivering complex websites or consumer electronics products.
- Mobile Application and/or start-up experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levelsorganizational goals.
- Well versed with Microsoft Suite
- Self-motivated in going extra miles and initiating activities / projects that aim to achieve organizational goals