Clarabridge’s Product Management team is charged with defining the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Clarabridge’s suite of offerings for Customer Experience Management (CEM). Product Management acts as the primary champion of an offering throughout the entire lifecycle from ideation and inception through development, testing, launch, measurement, and ongoing enhancement. Serving as product evangelists and representatives, Product Management team members are involved in marketing and selling and communicating product benefits to customers and prospects.
- Execute on product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Clarabridge’s market leading CEM solutions with a particular focus on Customer Experience Analytics
- Manage the product lifecycle from requirements to prioritization and product roadmap to product release.
- Provide technical product leadership and hands-on direction to UX design, product development and engineering staff
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems
- Nurture a milestone-driven culture, in which consistent innovation and progress are expected
- Work with the development team to define the development schedule, based on team size/capabilities and product priorities
- Understand the latest market trends in VoC (Voice of Customer) and CEM (Customer Experience Management) and translate them into concrete, implementable product requirements and a cohesive go-to-market strategy
- Work in a pure agile product development framework: attend daily scrum meetings, sprint demos and retrospectives, and participate in sprint and release planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant discipline, OR combination of education and experience in related field
- At least one of the following:
- 1-2 years of experience leading product management or development efforts for delivering SaaS and PaaS, enterprise-facing software solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in software engineering, technical consultancy, or QA roles developing and delivering complex cloud-based multi-tenant analytical applications
- Superior technical fluency with the ability to communicate with both engineers as well as non-technical roles. Past technical roles or skills a plus.
- Tenacious and resourceful problem solver with deep analytics skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong project management and performance management skills
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Familiarity with VoC (Voice of Customer), CEM (Customer Experience Management), NLP, Text Analytics, Data Analytics industries and market trends