We are looking for a Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of developer-oriented features of our Creator Ecosystem. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives on building high-quality products, passionately listening to customers, and continuously seeking to improve their product, their team, and themselves. You shouldn't be afraid to take risks and be comfortable failing and learning. You feel as equally at-home discussing long-term company strategy as you do debating the technical details. You have a fearless curiosity that energizes those around you, and your indomitable spirit delivers results.
- Own and maintain a product roadmap that continuously drives customer value.
- Clearly define and prioritize product features working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and our high-performing engineering team.
- Write comprehensive feature specs, user stories, test plans, and release checklists.
- Collaborate with our UX teams to design world-class customer experiences and to deeply understand product usage behaviors.
- Work closely with engineering and program teams to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Be a subject matter expert of your product and represent your product to senior leadership, internal operational teams, and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a forward trajectory in order to lead the day-to-day pace under tight deadlines, prioritization conflicts, and relationship management needed to work with others toward a shared goal.
- Listen passionately to customers and incorporate feedback into the product plan.
- 3+ years of product management experience with consumer or enterprise products.
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for the developer & creator communities.
- Be able understand each team's nitty-gritty responsibilities and the company's big-picture goals — then establish priorities that accommodate both factors.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly-collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate product roadmap, vision, and strategy to executive team and customers.
- Can develop strong relationships within an organization; has a keen sense of how to navigate both internal and external hurdles to ship a great product.
- Possess the resilience needed to balance the needs of customers, resource/technical/time constraints, and company goals.
- Experience building and publishing mobile/native applications highly preferred.
- BS or equivalent experience.