Reporting to the Dir of Product for Data, the Analytics Product Manager will be responsible for driving the full product lifecycle of analytics products, including gathering requirements, developing specifications, creating feature lists, working with developers, tracking timeline, as well as all required documentation, and delivery to customers. The ideal candidate will also provide some customer support functions related to the product and enhancements.
What You'll Do
- Own the product roadmap for Data Analytics
- Conduct product discovery to identify and prioritize opportunities for product development that are inline with desired business outcomes
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics teams to develop and deliver the product
- Create dashboards, adhoc reports, visualizations
- Be the product champion. Document product with support from TechPubs. Train the organization on the product. Assist marketing in crafting value proposition and sales in selling the product.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of data
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an enterprise SaaS company
- 3+ years of domain experience in Analytics in the enterprise space
- Experience working with data platforms (data warehouse, analytics, visualization)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Team player, with the confidence to guide other departments when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical domain. MBA is a strong plus.
- 25% travel required, including international travel to development center in India