Product Manager Analytics - Digital Buildings – Austin, TX Position Overview We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self starter, and team player to map our digitalization portfolio offerings of today and the future to create a perfect place to heal, to learn, to work, to succeed. Buildings are seen simply as a place to conduct business and house assets but they have the potential to be much more by using that data that can be generated through the ongoing operation of a building. By using data, you will help transform our customer’s buildings into buildings that contribute to bottom line and support their organization in reaching their goals. Imagine a building that contributes to the organization’s mission. You will help define product backlog, develop and rollout offerings to the field that leverage data to give intelligence, enable optimization and assure desired outcomes in the Energy, Comfort, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire and Security space. You will work with our SME’s, sales & operations organizations and customers to derive new ways to leverage and visualize data as well as apply advanced analytics including Artificial Intelligence to optimize building operations. You will constantly analyze our product portfolio based on your experience with our SME’s, sales / operations organizations and customers to derive future requirements. You will structure requirements and work with the Product Portfolio Manager to bring new requirements into the overall backlog and roadmap. You will build an eco system of partners to ensure complete solutions and offerings to fit customers’ needs. You will work with team of Data Scientists to develop new Analytics based offerings. If you have experience using analytics to analyze data we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities Develops the Analytic Services Digitalization Portfolio long term roadmap jointly with the Digitalization Product Portfolio Manager and cross-functional stakeholders. In this context, the demands of the market and technology as well as the profitability objectives are taken into consideration during the decision-making process. In addition, business prospects and business risks are balanced over time.
- Assessment of present and future market, customer, competitor and technology environment
- Preparation and updating of the Intelligence Portfolio including visualization and reporting by vertical market and stakeholder type; artificial intelligence / machine learning; integrated tools & connectivity
- Endorsement of portfolio and market strategies
- Creation and maintenance of portfolio roadmap and backlog aligned with Product Portfolio Manager and Digitalization Portfolio Director
- Capture the market’s under met or underserved needs, filter the ideas based on business viability, business feasibility and potential, scale-ability, company strategy
- Ensure that key feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into solution planning and development processes
- Ensure that newly developed solutions are meeting the solution requirements necessary to deliver a completed solution to market
- Solicit critical input from business segment teams, SMEs, and solution architect(s) to set solution vision and strategy and clearly articulate the business value to development teams
- Ensure that the cross-functional stakeholders requirements and dependencies are address such as; communication of requirements, reporting of ideas and joint definition of business value for backlog items
- Integrate Navigator modules & Desigo CC apps into offerings and business go-to-market approaches
- Alignment of Digitalization Portfolio initiatives with overall portfolio initiatives and strategy
- Definition of how data, connectivity and tools can enable digital offerings
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 - 5 years of successful experience in product development or product management
- Experience with advanced analytics
- Experience visualizing data, finding abnormalities, trends, areas for optimization, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to travel ~25%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience defining new business models based on technology
- Experience with machine learning methods
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience Analyzing IoT device data with Analytics
- Hands on experience or exposure to a variety of AI technologies
Requisition Number: 218526