Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is seeking a Product Manager to be responsible for the commercial success of their rapidly growing, highly technical product line and the software components associated with it.
The incumbent will support organizational objectives by defining and executing marketing strategies and tactics, including promotions, advertising, collateral, and all othermarketing activities.
This is a highly visible role reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Work closely with sales leaders and representatives to ensure strong collaboration on the execution of the product plan, including the launch of new products, programs, promotions, and other business initiatives.
- Provide the voice of customer (VOC) to product development including quantifying and prioritizing customer needs.
- Execute the relevant part of the commercial business plan including the launch of new products, development of value propositions and messaging, communication of key selling messages using all available channels, and development and execution of clinical strategy to different company products.
- Assist in the creation of the annual commercial business plan which outlines the vision, goals, strategies, and tactics to achieve the business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical device marketing
- Software experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 30%
- Ability to motivate cross-functional resources in a matrix environment to drive business results is necessary
- Strong Benefits
- Great work life balance
- Relocation Package
- Opportunity for growth