Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided thesafest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused onmaking sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
Seeking a high energy product manager to focus on our direct to consumer and partnership business lines. Specifically focusing on data visualization. This Product Manager will be building dashboards for clients to present data in a rich, modern way.
Coordinates new program definition in a standard product environment and existing program changes to ensure product integrity and consistent service delivery. Maintains standard documentation of new accounts and programs. Coordinates with internal teams to manage new and existing programs. Develop cost benefit analysis for new products. Provides project managementof product development efforts, operational initiatives, and sales support projects from initial concept through implementation.
Agero product managers lead and execute complex product initiatives. They deliver high-quality products on time and within the budget that meet defined goals for the product, lead multi-functional teams to ensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created. Own theproduct launch and full lifecycle management, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case and pricing, and workingclosely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participates in product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production.
- Manages day-to-day progress, provides project management for, and implementation of specific product.
- Conducts marketing analysis to develop product definitions.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas to provide product definitions responsive to client needs.
- Maintains a prioritized list of client requirements for product.
Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases ofproduct development.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends incompany's industry.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden company's product line.
- 3-6 years experience in new product experience within the service industry, high tech or advanced CRM applications preferred.
- Experience with data reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau, SaaS, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with customer facing services a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of self-solutioning is expected.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments.
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills.
- Ability to foresee potential issues within the product life cycle, and toplan accordingly.
- Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.
- Influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Communicate complex product concepts in writing.
- Detail oriented; ability to develop detailed requirements plans then execute on those plans.
- Priority minded - ability to identify and execute on only the most important issues (stay focused).
- Sense of urgency - ability to know when to act quickly to proactively solve problems.
- Effectively utilize available resources and delegates work to achieve objectives.
- Innovative and passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in product roadmap planning and execution.
- Understanding of full product life cycle.
Working Relationships: Frequent interaction with business unit manager aswell as cross-functional managers and developers.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.