$150K — $200K *
The Product Manager (PM) for Advanced Energy is responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing activities and leading their assigned product portfolio within the Surgical Energy business segment. They will collaborate with and support the other PMs on the Marketing team to ensure that a cohesive marketing plan for the entire Energy portfolio is implemented. This position will focus on launching a competitive, highly visible new portfolio of Advanced Energy products used in laparoscopic and open surgical procedures. The PM will create, plan, and execute a best-in-class commercial launch strategy. The PM is the product expert and is responsible for providing the tools and resources necessary to drive downstream, regional marketing activities in the US market. This includes but is not limited to: creating and contributing to annual business plans, forecasting sales, new product launches, product lifecycle management, market development research, internal and external promotional activity, creating new collateral material and sales training resources, customer relationship management, competitive analysis, technical support, supporting clinical study activity, and so on.
* Monitor sales trends and updating forecasts as necessary to meet demand.
* Monitor market trends including competition procedural market growth reimbursement and emerging technologies.
* Create and execute commercial plans to support the product portfolio growth.
* Create and implement the tactics that support the marketing strategies to include product launch pricing, positioning, value proposition, programs and promotions that are in line with the strategic business plan.
* Conduct product launch studies and clinical validation activities.
* Create marketing collateral and tools to support the selling process.
* Work with sales management and clinical team.
* Develop relationships with HCP product champions and HCPs who will influence broader market acceptance.
* Maintain expertise as the product and clinical specialist by attending procedures, courses, tradeshows, and staying abreast of industry changes and advancements.
* Create training presentations, tools, and conducting training for sales at training sessions, national sales meeting, tradeshows, accounts etc.
* Assist with creation, execution, and support of Surgeon Education programs.
* Facilitate the design and implementation of clinical studies and white papers that supports the overall strategy.
* Perform all other essential duties as directed.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
* External Experience: A minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience providing overall leadership in a relative healthcare market as well as a track record of evaluating a given market and assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, and developing and implementing strategies (Masters / MBA – 3 – 6 years experience).
* Internal Experience: BA / BS in Marketing or related field, 3 years Olympus experience combined in Sales / Marketing roles.
* Must be willing to travel (domestic and international) as required (generally 20 - 30%) in conference, meeting, and Operating Room settings.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with commitment to excellence and a high degree of self-reliance, initiative, and creativity.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills at all levels.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
* Works independently and as a part of a team, with ability to lead others and confidently share / execute on a vision.
* Ability to strategically plan and tactically implement.
* Ability to interact with field personnel, management, and customers.
* Experience in developing and managing physician / surgeon HCPs.
* Experience in launching new technologies and product.
* Ability to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions and improvements.
* Experience in interacting with a diverse cross-functional team, leading to and achieving common goals.
* Detail-oriented, multi-task / time management, ability to internalize technical concepts and products and translate those into a marketing plan.
Valid through: 5/19/2021
$140K — $180K + $15K bonus
2 days ago