WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Manage execution for a specific product from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Speak to the technology used in the product.
- Work and accomplish goals with moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Works positively with development, design, and business teams.
- Thinks of creative ways to solve problems.
- Support managing the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements balances business needs with technical requirements, and recommends alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements as needed.
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Support product leadership strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization.
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Define requirements by leveraging usability studies, business and product usage data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights.
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Understand competitors and the market to help identify new partnerships or acquisition targets to broaden or enhance a product portfolio.
- Support the vision for the end-to-end customer experience journey from sign-up, setup, to use partnering with stakeholders.
- Knows the competitors, how their products differ, and what they are doing.
- Partner with UX teams do test and iterate on the experience as the customers interact with it.
Measurable Outcome Focus:
- Strives for simplicity and stays organized to meet goals.
- Understands key business metrics and how product results impact them.
- Clearly be able to articulate the vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes to key partners across ADP.
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management role
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Highly motivated to develop and acquire a high level of knowledge about product management, ADP customers and the marketplace.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, explaining complex information to others in straight forward situations with internal stakeholders, i.e., engineering teams to accomplish project goals.
- Working knowledge of workplace regulations and processes.
- Prior experience conducting formal usability studies and developing web and mobile experiences for customers.
- Prior experience working as a product owner in an agile development environment.
- Technical acumen to understand the data architecture and data exchange protocols such as APIs, Web Services, file exchanges, etc.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.