Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Challenge
Machine Learning is critical part of Adobe's Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds enable customers to create & manage Digital content, such as assets, composites, 3D, documents etc., and Digital experience and transformations. In Creative Cloud, Creative professionals and novice users alike need to run lifecycle of their digital assets, libraries, the variety of creative content, and documents they work with every day, from brushes to colors, images, photos, videos, 3D and beyond. In Experience Cloud, it is all about optimizing the Digital Experience and Digital Transformations for Enterprises where digital content rules with mobile playing pivotal role, whereas in Document Cloud it is all about paperless world where offerings provide way for authoring and seamless transfer of content across users & entities. Adobe Cloud also provides the stock image marketplace, Adobe Stock, and the community, Behance, which entails deep machine learning embedding to enable content quality, search, discover, organize, contributor moderation, and more to allow for faster content velocity.
We are building new machine learning platform, called Adobe Sensei, that powers machine learning and AI across Adobe Cloud product lines by enabling the world's best creative tools, leading cloud services for handling digital assets and digital experiences and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock and Adobe Behance. This platform will enable thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of content pieces. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and an extraordinary impact in the area of computer vision, user understanding, language understanding, and digital experience optimization. The objective is to make machine learning offerings a premier, leading edge, differentiating product in Adobe Cloud ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
How can you participate? We're looking for Product Manager in the area of machine learning, AI ethics, content understanding, computer vision, deep learning, user understanding, language understanding, and more. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in extraordinary company. Join us!Responsibilities
The Product Manager for Adobe's ML Platform is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle of product and features development, including:
- Define ML platform lifecycle to simplify ML development by various teams across Adobe
- Work with Data Scientists, ML engineers and Product managers to collect requirements and ensure the tools we build fully address their needs.
- Define the product roadmap while making sound tradeoff decisions on short-term and long-term features. Evangelize product roadmap to internal users and customer
- Develop strategy on all topics related to Machine Learning data lifecycle management
- Ensure timely and effective product development releases and launches
- Study and analyze competitive landscape, industry trends to drive clarity on the platform requirements and priority. Apply knowledge of ML, distributed systems, and data mining.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/engineering/data science, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with applied experience in AI/ Machine Learning software/platforms
- Experience with machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- Knowledge with Docker/containerization, AWS/Azure, Web services, big data processing
- Experience in coordinating and influencing cross-functional teams; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in different methods of customer listening, from UX research and user testing to product analytics a plus