We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Product Manager to join our Product Management team based out of our Tempe, Arizona office. The Product Manager is a vital part of our Acronis’ product development process and will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure we are consistently building high-quality products. This role is responsible for developing products by conducting market research, generating product requirements, improvements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
The Product Manager must have a strong passion for technology and innovation, and possess the experience and ability to successfully take Software products from inception to launch. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer/market research, business strategy and generating new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally are essential, as well as the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting-edge technologies, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand customer needs and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company. And just like every other position at Acronis, the Product Manager must embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Take product ownership of Acronis’ new and existing products.
- Conduct market research and identify potential product and marketing strategies.
- Create business plans for new products and features by gathering requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, time-integrated plans for product introduction, etc.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other team members to generate and shape product requirements and features.
- Define product roadmap, key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliverables to measure success and balance out the relative priority between tasks and products.
- Facilitate Acronis’ development process by communicating and collaborating with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure we consistently build high-quality products.
- Participate in UX-projects and UI-mockups to create product documentation and feature specifications.
- Work closely with the internal Sales, Marketing, and Support teams, providing ongoing support and trainings as needed.
- Work with the executive team and other team members on the following strategic initiatives as directed:
- Contribute to product development strategy and roadmap development
- Rapidly test new ideas with qualitative and quantitative research
- Develop business cases and ROI models, and work closely with engineering teams to develop project plans for new features and product enhancements.
- Provide product and subject matter expert support for sales, technical account manager, customer support, and other professional services groups
- 3 + years of experience managing software products and services and leading products that drive real user and business value.
- Experience in market research and collecting feedback from customers and partners.
- Ability to track key business trends using analytics systems.
- Experience in Agile software methodologies and working knowledge of tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to prepare UX prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Figma).
- Understanding of modern technology and business applications such as, open source, API’s, micro-services, cloud, mobile and AI.